• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Colts 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

waves

Theres a few players names that I wouldn't have in this discussion of SRU Colts 22 e.g. Wayne Borzak - just dont rate highly of him the other prop is better then him & Geodie McSullea played 2nds colts grandfinal at 6 so he wouldnt either. Peter Gilmour has had a ruggered 2010 season with injury and inconsistant performances so I wouldnt have him considered great player when fullt fit though. Kingston and Volavola havn't played colts all year so I wouldnt play chuck them up but if we were to pick grade players under the age of 20 thats a whole new ball game. Greg Jeludev would be a certainty coming from 1st colts to 1st grade in his 2010 season - great work !!! Likewise other players like Rohan Saifoloi but wouldnt know were to put him.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
This thread is now closed. Please use 2011 thread from now on. Thanks for the good oil on the 2010 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.