• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Junior Rugby Union - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Cat

Sydney Middleton (9)
I know that is what they are trying to stop, the import rule working at a village club within a district level ( which I think should only apply up to say U/14's) , and the new rule working at district level ( which I agree with, although you need to combine this with a rep pathway which is a lot more than just a June long weekend).

BeastieBoy

Herbert Moran (7)
What happens if your district doesn't field a friday night team and your son plays another code on sunday? The way to increase the teenager numbers is to change the comp night to wednesday. That way they can recover from their school game and we arn't unnecessarily going head to head with the other codes.

Fat Cat

Sydney Middleton (9)
if your boy is playing that much footy coupled with league union and school and study etc etc, he could quite possibly be doing too much !

I don't think I would like to be travelling to the other side of Sydney for a game on a wed night.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
if your boy is playing that much footy coupled with league union and school and study etc etc, he could quite possibly be doing too much !

I don't think I would like to be travelling to the other side of Sydney for a game on a wed night.

I hope my kids are playing that much sport, I'd much rather that extra curricular activity than some of the others we see in this day and age.

We should be looking to keep our kids busy with school and sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.