• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Stars . NRC Official Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Redsfan

Somebody tell them that the first team in their table is 'Bisbane' City.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Give them a bit of a break, yes none of the social media URLs work and a lot of the website is generic, but it's early days still. Wait until a draw is released and I think things will start happening pretty quickly.

As a software developer, I can't forgive the changing background image. Atrocious.

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Give them a bit of a break, ......... but it's early days still.
"early days" ??? - just how early seems to be in doubt as the Sydney Stars site is counting down with 80 days to go while the Rams site reckons there are still 93 days to go - who knows which is correct? Presumably the ARU knows.

Either way, that's not a real lot of time when (it appears) the "franchises" aren't able to even think about finalising their squads because they don't which 16 Super Rugby players will be allocated to them (if indeed that number is 16). I suspect the last couple of weeks will be an incredibly mad rush to get things done and to get signatures on dotted lines.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Not long to go. Lots of mention of the Stars in various bits of the media.

Has the Sydney Coves naming/rebranding campaign come to naught?

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
You can add Laurie Weeks to the list
What is the basis for this, Intruder? I wasn't aware that Laurie is coming off contract and I imagine he would be a strong possibility to be in the Wallabies squad. Having said that there is no one more committed to Sydney Uni, and by extension the Stars if he were available.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
What is the basis for this, Intruder? I wasn't aware that Laurie is coming off contract and I imagine he would be a strong possibility to be in the Wallabies squad. Having said that there is no one more committed to Sydney Uni, and by extension the Stars if he were available.

no doubt. but one would hope that Laurie will be an "allocated" wallaby to the Rising.
we shall all see shortly.

T

Train Without a Station

I was going to add I doubt the Rebels would not include him in their 16

Status
Not open for further replies.