• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney to Wollongong

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I was originally riding with a team but it isn't riding this year because they can't direct their fundraising efforts into research anymore. All monies raised are being directed into helping people live with the disease.
So I'll be going it alone. Assuming I get in.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Yep but you also needed to have raised over $250 last year to be included in the early registration.

Friday is when everyone else can.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
A great sight. The last time I did it was straight into 30km head wind.

John S

Desmond Connor (43)
I think I'll be doing it with some mates. And then continuing back to Nowra afterwards :)

Yeah, there is a little kicker at the end of the Sea Cliff Bridge last time I crossed the bridge on my bike was 10 years ago on my trusty mountain bike!

John S

Desmond Connor (43)
So who's doing the Gong this year? I'm doing it with mates, looking forward to a great ride. (Look out for the Real Aussie Sheds jerseys, I'll be one of them)

T

TOCC

Did it last year, discovered that 70km is about the extent of what I consider an enjoyable ride. Happy to tick it off the list but wont be doing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.