• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Tahs v Bulls, round 10 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
I think this ref is being pretty harsh on the bulls so far.

Tahs still the most penalised in the conference though.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
First points for the bulls coming up.

13 - 3 to NSW. 38 minutes gone.

Another PK to Bulls on Oranges.

NSW 13- Bulls 5

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
See that shit at the breakdown under the penalty advantage? You want to know what spoils the game? That shit. It's nothing other than a cynical infringement done on purpose and it's not even subtle these days.

Send the fuckers off that do that shit.

Or, follow through with what a lot of you have been espousing - allow Greyling the opportunity to smash his fist through Phipps chest without fear of penalty. Phipps deserves it doing that shit.

Pete King

Phil Hardcastle (33)
fark me dead frustrating half for the tahs, plenty of space and heaps of early metres only to end up with one try and have them trailing by 7. Dennis made one good turnover but aside from that he offers little in terms of impact.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
this is what is frustrating me so much this season - the tahs stop looking to choke the absolutely bejazus out of their opposition.

i want to see way more murderous intent ...

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Tahs certainly getting the best of the decisions so far

Wow! The Hoff really has his blue tinted glasses on. Killing the game. The worry for the Tah's is after having the extra player for 38 mins and leading all of the stat's (including gridiron passes!) 13 points is a pretty lean reward.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Wow! The Hoff really has his blue tinted glasses on. Killing the game. The worry for the Tah's is after having the extra player for 38 mins and leading all of the stat's (including gridiron passes!) 13 points is a pretty lean reward.

Hoff is having a shocker

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Very lucky to get that penalty.

First points for yonks for the Tahs.

NSW 16 Bulls 9. 63 minutes gone.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Pretty quiet here tonight. Did the GNG tah fans actually leave the big smoke and head out bush to the game. Good on them,
So hard to tell how many are there when the seats are blue :D

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Pretty quiet here tonight. Did the GNG tah fans actually leave the big smoke and head out bush to the game. Good on them,
So hard to tell how many are there when the seats are blue :D

Can't you hear @ShtinaTina?

Lindo, do you really need to ask this question of me? I'll be there & will have a QLD in tow & boy can she yell & heckle. I wouldn't want to be a Bulls supporter near us on Sat.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I'm sorry to ay this but the Tahs really are all over the fucking shop.

This is not a good Bulls side. They have at least 7 or 8 VERY average players in the 23.

On paper the Tahs should be walking this game.

Thank fuck I do not support the Tahs. That's all I can say.Apologies if I offended anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.