• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Tahu having a sook about something Johns said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I'm sure the Footy Show will delve deeply into this (ask a few monosyllabic numbnut players and fans 'What's doin'?")
Check: Only spoke to players

declare Joey a "Great bloke"
Check: Even stated that for the entire time they had known Joey he has never been a racist

who was taken out of context.
Check: but that didn't excuse what happened

A Fatty head wobble.
Check: Then to absolutely patronise the situation he said that Indigenous players had it easy compared to gingers.

Also they will also stack the panel with Indigenous and Islander players.
Check: Tiqiri and Benji Marshall were there plus a cross to Scott Prince

Business as usual for the mungoes.
Check

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
I couldn’t help but watch last night. I found it very odd that soon after the lengthy debate about the Johns incident finished , the Beau Knows Best segment made fun of Middle Eastern backgrounds (bulldog fans) several times. I have no idea as to whether that segment would be considered racist (its to complicated an issue for my little mind) but even if it wasn’t I thought it was sailing way to close to the wind given the events of the previous week.

BTW Lote looks frigging huge now

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Matty_k,
I wish I could tip results with the same accuracy as the Footy Show predictions, but then again, anyone could see how they would deal with it. None of them get it, none of them ever have. They're really sorry (because I got caught / some prick took a photo etc...).
Shit in the hall, shit in a shoe, belt some punter in the head, group sex with semi-willing females, drink-drive, pass out on the kerb, spend the night in lock-up...that would probably the ultimate Mungo night out.

Status
Not open for further replies.