• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Tahu

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raptor

who would? what a clown really. he has the talent but if you saw him at parramatta last year he had a terrible attitude. kept trying to put big hits on and always coming off looking a bit stupid. what a waste of a decent player.

sevenpointdropgoal

Larry Dwyer (12)
I've said this before in regards to other things, but he seems to be suffering from "Hitchhikers Guide Syndrome"; Where he and reality differ in their assessments of an event, he believes that it's reality that's wrong.

I do feel for him though - it must be difficult to be struggling under the weight of a near terminal lack of perspective.

Reactions: Epi

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Yeh what a joke, can't hack it. Give his spot to a young guy who wants the opportunity.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Stable him in a union academy I say, just for this season.

Never use him unless there are injuries but you could do worse then getting a recent Wallaby in your stable for very little dollars (albeit not a very good one).

stoff

Bill McLean (32)
Stable him in a union academy I say, just for this season.

Never use him unless there are injuries but you could do worse then getting a recent Wallaby in your stable for very little dollars (albeit not a very good one).

Do any of the provinces really want a cancer on their culture like that? Let him go play league in England.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Sounds like the bloke has mental problems. Hope he gets on top of his issues for the sake of his family and himself.

kambah mick

Chris McKivat (8)
Yeah. Watching him play last year was interesting, he seemed to have a large chip on his shoulder. His defence seemed more about settling scores than working to a plan, and his attack was up to shit. I doubt any NRL team would want him on that evidence, and I can't see many teams overseas paying fares and settling in expenses on the possibility that he might settledown and provide some return on money. Parra seem to be the transit lounge team of recent times, and if he can't hack it there, he's rooted.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
I thought he was ok fo most of the season but agree on the defense thing.

Extremely lucky to be even considered for Origin

I think he has some problems in the head, one minute he is accusing Johns of being racist next some guy says tahu has been racist WTF

Mungo's confuse me

kambah mick

Chris McKivat (8)
The only thing wrong with League is the bottom ten or twenty percentile that play and follow the game. The sub-bogans.

Status
Not open for further replies.