• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
Which country has the lowest percentage of tatts wearers? My guess is SA.

The worst tatts images? Watatahs.

Youngest tatt recipients? Blues.

Least rugby relevant tatts? Fiji.

Most likely to have a girlfriend with suprabuttock tatt with wings? Quade or similar player.

Team with highest percentage of players with greatest propensity to indulge in sensitive area tattooing of the most hideous kind: Brumbies based on recent events.

MrMouse

Bob Loudon (25)
Which country has the lowest percentage of tatts wearers? My guess is SA.

The worst tatts images? Watatahs.

Youngest tatt recipients? Blues.

Least rugby relevant tatts? Fiji.

Most likely to have a girlfriend with suprabuttock tatt with wings? Quade or similar player.

Team with highest percentage of players with greatest propensity to indulge in sensitive area tattooing of the most hideous kind: Brumbies based on recent events.

Don't believe young Ms Rice has a tramp stamp Spewn.

I'm not sure about the South Africans, some of the NH teams would be pretty low on the tatometer too.

Otherwise, it was a nice way to pass 15 seconds, cheers :D

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
I'm not sure MM, just below the speedo line?

Australia somewhere between NZ and SA on the tattometer - like our rugby.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Want to see some bad tattoos? Check out the sleeve tattoos on some of the AFL boys. And these guys are white...

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
Can someone tell me what they call tatts covering the entire leg? It can't be a sleeve. Is it a pant? Or a trouser leg?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Do you think that's the technical term for it? Does a guy go into the tatts parlour and request 'a left half bogan, my good man?'

Well, it might be more like "Ink me a half-bogan on me left leg, c***", but you get the gist.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
In Samoa we call it a pe'a

allsportlomefaatauprofile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.