• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Thanks to Scarfie and Newb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
For running the Tipping and Fantasy comps. Well done fellas

Both were superb and are really key to our feeling of "community" around here, even if the posts on the front page don't always get the most reads or comments - that's not the point.

The G&GR league won the whole fantasy comp and I gotta think both our leagues were the biggest (if not close to) in either comp.

Thanks fellas

(ps - you can show your appreciation for the guys by using the "agree" button below left)

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
We had the awards night, they were given, the threads self-destructed in 5 seconds...4...3...2...1...
Congrats on your Scarf of Friendship win, Oom. Well deserved.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
We had the awards night, they were given, the threads self-destructed in 5 seconds...4...3...2...1...
Congrats on your Scarf of Friendship win, Oom. Well deserved.
Thanks my Oog Cyc Broer. Must say since Doc started of TYS 3 years ago I feel like Aussie furniture and really enjoy mixing it up with you lot. Always the first stop when I get started in the morning, my parafien laptop know the routine inside out.

Sorry I missed the party, whop were the other winners? Want to give them a handsake.

Status
Not open for further replies.