1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Big V

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by RugbyReg, May 10, 2010.

1. Scarfman Knitter of the Scarf

Your post goes straight to the pedants' thread, Moses.
  2. RugbyReg Stirling Mortlock (74)

had a quick chat to the GP this morning about it. She doesn't do it there, but they do it at a suburban doctor over at Kenmore - suburban vasectomies! Shees.

Anyway, the only thing she said that I hadn't thought of was in the case of death.

What happens if my wife or one of my kids die. God forbid. Would I then want to have the opportunity to have another?

Hmmmm.
  3. Gagger Nick Farr-Jones (63)

Simples - you just freeze a few bullets, which which will also be a boon to the future of society as they look to create the perfect rugby player using the great Noddy's genetic material.

Apocryphal tale: Friends of ours had 3 daughters. He had the chop. Year later she runs off with her best friends hubby (no, not me). A real mess.

Happy ending though - being a stinking rich banker now working outta Switzerland, he's now attracting younger models. Luckily he's got a few frozen yogurts put away

As the GP said - you never know what's around the corner!
  4. cyclopath Phil Waugh (73)

There are options. PM me if you want the long version, Noddy. Happy to provide some info and / or advice.
  5. mark_s Chilla Wilson (44)

Thats why we are trying the mirena option.
  6. Gagger Nick Farr-Jones (63)

I'd be happy putting my balls in your hands cyclo
  7. cyclopath Phil Waugh (73)

Easy to say all the way over there, mate! :lmao:
  8. Gagger Nick Farr-Jones (63)

Mate, if my aging process continues at this rate, they could stretch over there pretty soon
  9. cyclopath Phil Waugh (73)

There's an operation for that too! I won't describe it here, for reasons that are self-explanatory. :eek:
  10. RugbyFuture Lord Logo

you guys are sad, sad people
  11. TheRiddler Dave Cowper (27)

And thats why you keep coming back.
  12. Lindommer Andrew Slack (58)

Bugger this PM caper, we want the gory details up here where we can all read them. Nodster, Scarfy set the tone, it's up to you to keep us entertained.
  13. Thomond78 Colin Windon (37)

Well, yes; but remember, when others say they can't quite put their finger on it, Cyclo can.

And has the armpit-length rubber gloves to do so, too. :eek:
  14. Thomond78 Colin Windon (37)

By the way, have I mentioned that after reading this thread, I'm curled up in the foetal position, cupping the boys and keening gently? No? How very remiss of me.
  15. Biffo Ken Catchpole (46)

Be careful, blokes. I had a discussion with an eminent urologist recently while we were awaiting some test results.

I asked "what if . .?"

He smiled maniacally and said: "then I will cut you".
  16. Biffo Ken Catchpole (46)

Harden the f'uck up.

Meechai, the great birth control in Thailand (Geelong Grammar boy, don't you know), introduced mobile vasectomy "clinics"** many years ago and they have been very successful. Up to the bus, into the bus, snip snip and leave.

** euphemism for chop shop
  17. Jury

Me too. I've cringed all the way through but find it strangely compelling . :nta:
  18. PaarlBok Rod McCall (65)

Vokket I miss all the fun and have good advice. Nods try reverse gear Boet, you did it as a young man. Have to admit tho once you learn the fishing boy making one it become a bit difficult, meaning the lie still and throw deep one. Always a trick to deal with the right situation.
  19. RugbyReg Stirling Mortlock (74)

cheers Park. Just heading over to babel fish to work that all out.
  20. Aussie D Dick Tooth (41)

Anyone had their member snipped?

My wife and I are currently debating whether I should have it done or not. She is concerned about health aspects associated to having it done.