• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Chaser v Sky News' Chris Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
This thread and, for what it's worth, the inane dribble from Liam Kenny above, is hilarious.

Of course it was offensive. Chaser did it because it was offensive. For mine it isn't deep comment, cutting satire or fawlty towers. It's the breathless attention seeking of repressed uber-nerds who are finally in a position to do the crass things that other kids did at school, and be fawned over for it.

The thing is you can choose to watch it, or not. Like the ballet, the abc news - the best news going around, the shute shield..... Diversity for the win.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
I'm still not sure if Runner is just trolling or if he is actually serious. It baffles me a little that the only thread he contributes to (as far as I can see) on a rugby forum is one about politics.

His political ideology seems to be a mix between conservatism and anarchism. He wants to overthrow the government but not until he's finished his cup of tea and a discussion about how good life was in the 1950s.

I was curious as well and checked his post history. Approx 50% of his posts have been in this forum. In about the last 12 months that increases to 80-85% of his contributions (though it is a stretch to say they contribute to much). Troll.

Runner

Nev Cottrell (35)
Thank you for taking an interest in my limited contributions.

I have other things to do and add only when I wish to. No Troll motivation here. This is a blog.

The politic thread would have more contributions in last year as it was an election year so real surprise that.

Looking at the numbers of viewers on some threads and the number of contributors there is sometimes a hugh gap. Are they voyeurs then?

Status
Not open for further replies.