• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Dog and the Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
My dog was not happy that we didn't take him out on the weekend with us so he found our laptop and pissed on it. Despite my best efforts to clean it it now has a very strong 'doggy' smell. Is there a way to rid the computer of the smell or is it time to get a new one ( a laptop... Not a new dog)

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Google Shannon Lush and Jennifer Fleming. I'm sure they will have a satisfactory remedy....good luck!!

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
p.Tah...on checking further, it seems the product "urineFREE" could be what you're looking for! Go to their site and enter your postcode for nearest retailers. Cheers.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Why was the dog left inside when you went out? What were you thinking?
The weather was pretty inclement and there is no shelter outside at the moment.

I'm guessing the dog is not a Microsoft fan. Strange never picked him as an Apple Fan Boy.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
I know you have all been hanging out to find how this resolved. First the good news... UrineOFF worked (my local vet didn't have UrineFREE). It also removed the smell from a rug.

Bad news. The laptop is completely stuffed. From the dog not my cleaning effort. So I can recommend these urineOFF/FREE products, but I don't recommend your dog pisses on your laptop.

To make matters more challenging Apple prompted me to update the software for my iPad last night... and now I have the white screen of death. So I have lost a lot media because of these two crashed. Not happy Apple.

I took my dog for a walk and he showed his disapproval by promptly pissing on the Apple Store wall. Good dog...

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
I don't like 'sad endings' p.Tah! Suggest when dog-replacement time comes around, you seriously think about getting a bitch, to lessen the chance of history repeating!

Status
Not open for further replies.