1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Gold Brigade

Discussion in 'The Gold Brigade - Wallabies Supporters Group' started by spikhaza, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugh Jarse Rocky Elsom (76)

^^^^^ Gagger gets interviewed. That's gotta be a highlight to look forward to.
  2. Pfitzy John Eales (66)

A Pommy web marketing guru with blindingly white teeth.

Should be thrilling.

;)
  3. Jets Tony Shaw (54)

It seems odd to me that Warren Livingston invests a lot of money into Balmain Rugby and is obviously a rugby fan. His business is organising groups to go to sporting events and no one from the ARU seems to have thought about getting him involved in this.
  4. Badger Bill McLean (32)

Fox Sports has uploaded the first episode of The Call of the Wallaby on YouTube.

matty_k, p.Tah and RugbyFuture like this.
  5. RugbyFuture Lord Logo

Well I'd say hes working hard on the Stars right now..
    Jets likes this.
  6. spikhaza Arch Winning (36)

Pretty good episode, some awesome stuff.

Tell yer mates

Fill up that allocation,

and as (I swear Sean Maloney stole it off me) said, get ROWDY
  7. waiopehu oldboy John Eales (66)

EP 2 tonight & according to the promo they've got Nobody as their special guest. Should be worth a look - apart from kicking a certain penalty back in the day I've always rather liked the guy.
  8. Gagger Nick Farr-Jones (63)

Steady on - due to verbal diarrhoea and a rough nut I may well be lying on a cutting room floor
  9. fatprop David Wilson (68)

Nah, you will make Sean Maloney look good ;)
    Gagger likes this.
  10. Wazza2013 Fred Wood (13)

We are Green , We are Gold
    The Bledisloe we will hold.
  11. spikhaza Arch Winning (36)

Any word on how many tickets of the 3,000 they have sold?
  12. Tangawizi Peter Fenwicke (45)

Not yet but no problem to try buy 20 tickets on Ticketek so could be struggling a bit.
    Maybe they should put an ad in the SMH or something.
  13. spikhaza Arch Winning (36)

The way the ticket sales work is that the tickets are all sold adjacent to those already sold, bay by bay.

In theory there could be 100 tickets left of the 3,000 and you could still buy 20
  14. Tangawizi Peter Fenwicke (45)

Those looking for a reason why we need every Aussie there wearing Gold and shouting their support for the Wallabies on Saturday night need look no further than this damning statistic!

Australia is now New Zealand's 2nd largest City behind Auckland! Christchurch doesn't even hold 400k Kiwis captive!

We haven't fought them on the beaches, but we must fight them in the Grandstands!

So when the "All Blacks" chant goes up, shout it down with "Wallabies! Wallabies! Wallabies!"

It's time to make ANZ Stadium a hostile environment for the Kiwi invaders! Go the Wallabies!
    boyo likes this.
  15. RugbyFuture Lord Logo

don't think I can come out unfortunately. but will be with them in spirit, while sitting at home warm and eating a rack of delicious pork ribs..
  16. Tangawizi Peter Fenwicke (45)

This is latest update. Post-Haka they want everyone in Gold in the stadium singing Waltzing Matilda. Got to remind those Kiwis they're not playing at home!

17. Tangawizi Peter Fenwicke (45)

Apparently still around 500 seats left in the Gold Brigade section so if anyone is thinking about it but hasn't bought a ticket yet, I say do it.

Cheap beer at the Rugby Club, a free tshirt and a glorious Wallabies victory that turns the tide of Bledisloe Cup history.

What more could you want from a day out?
    Dave Beat and Tahspark like this.
  18. boyo Paul McLean (56)

19. matty_k Peter Johnson (47)

Sean Moloney reported 100 left on Twitter in the Gold Mine.
  20. GaffaCHinO Greg Davis (50)

People of Perth Jump on over to the Gold Brigades Facebook page and register your interest to be involved in the Perth test against SA they are looking to get about 1000 people involved.
    https://www.facebook.com/TheGoldBrigade
    RugbyReg and Tangawizi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.