• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The League Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Interesting reply by Phil Rothfield about why some fans are turning away from league in the comments section of the article posted a couple of pages back:

"I agree. There’s not even a contest for possession these days apart from the rare short kick-off. Why aren’t other sides doing more kick-offs like Pat Richards? Everything is so bloody predictable. Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, Five hit-ups and a kick, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Phil Rothfield
Mon 04 Aug 14 (08:04am"

Parse

Bill Watson (15)
They can count? I thought they relied on the ref, or the 100 water boys/trainers that run onto the field every play, to tell them what tackle it was.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
If he gets 4 weeks I'll be surprised.

Kick in the face accidental.

Trip - 1 week.

High tackle - 2 weeks and he'll cop an extra week because he has carry over points.

It's amazing that out of all that the most likely thing he'll get suspended for is the high tackle.

I guess we'll wait and see.

He gets three weeks with an early guilty plea. What a joke. o_O

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Whats the expression about a picture painting words?
From the Rabbitohs vs Manly game on the weekend.
769025-7d29bf8e-204b-11e4-bee2-80d82dcd29df.jpg

He's facing 1 week suspension for that one.

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
^^ yeh that didn't make a lot of sense to me, I didn't realise Colgate had a mouthguard lab. Most artwork is at the discretion of the patient or branding by the lab.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
He gets three weeks with an early guilty plea. What a joke. o_O

It was actually 1 for the trip, 1 for the kick in the face, and an extra week due to loading.

edit: was a grade two trip, too. Amazing that trips have such a low points rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.