• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Lonely Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
[video=youtube;R7yfISlGLNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU[/video]
I'm on a Boat

Sagerian

Allen Oxlade (6)
On a boat and jizz in my pants are my two least fave, I'd go so far as to say I dislike them. Those also happen to be the mainstream ones that most people like.

We like sportz, two guys, and like a boss are awesome though

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I didn't realise this stuff was mainstream. I don't have a TV so didn't know if this was played in Australia.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Yeah, my friends who study Law-Comm think this stuff is the bee's knees.

It's pretty funny seeing a group of extremely high-achievers getting trashed and singing these songs.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
On a boat and jizz in my pants are my two least fave, I'd go so far as to say I dislike them. Those also happen to be the mainstream ones that most people like.

We like sportz, two guys, and like a boss are awesome though

I have their whole album, there is much worse stuff on it.

also what about mark chisolm's new nickname?

Chizzed in my pants!

R

rugbywhisperer

Griffith law School used it as the theme and ad for the end of semester boat cruise

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Just listened to the their latest album Turtleneck and Chain. It holds up to the original. The track featuring Michael Bolton is my favourite.
[video=youtube;GI6CfKcMhjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY[/video]

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
The sad part is, if they plugged a half-decent chorus into "Jack Sparrow", it would go down as one of the best songs of the year.

"I just had sex" was huge for about 2 weeks, then died.

Status
Not open for further replies.