• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The new Wallaby jersey

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I dunno, Dan Carter's expression seems to indicate that he isn't too impressed with it.

Is that you Tim?

lie to me.jpg

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
All Black one for WC. Gotta say I like the bit of a yoke design!! It to pay homage to the originals jersey!

Jersey2.jpg

T

TOCC

You don't have to buy the tightest one... Looks better than anything Asics are doing for us. Apart from a few of the jackets and the backpacks the whole 2015 range is pretty ordinary. Matchday training shirt looks ok on the screen but need to see it in real life yet.

Im not interested in buying one, I'm talking about the players, the players look like they are wearing tight polo shirts....

when-scotland-calls-jpg.6561

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
You don't have to buy the tightest one... Looks better than anything Asics are doing for us. Apart from a few of the jackets and the backpacks the whole 2015 range is pretty ordinary. Matchday training shirt looks ok on the screen but need to see it in real life yet.

View attachment 6562
That's actually looks pretty cool. I'd buy that

Where did you find that? Can't see it anywhere on ASICS or the ARU websites

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
Hmm wonder why it's not shown on the asics site here or the other rugby shops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fo!!ower

Chris McKivat (8)

View attachment 6562

Are Asics taking the piss or what - also on Lovell Rugby, the new Springboks match day training shirt:-

29242.jpg

Practically identical apart from the very slightly different shade of green... :mad:

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
They're not training shirts...........

They are labelled as "Match Day Rugby T-shirts".........

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Are Asics taking the piss or what - also on Lovell Rugby, the new Springboks match day training shirt:-

29242.jpg

Practically identical apart from the very slightly different shade of green. :mad:

Many users want a green away jersey like the Kangaroos. Given that Asics makes the Boks jersey, both jerseys would be very similars. Maybe that's why the Japanese chose the white for the away jersey

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)

29242.jpg

Practically identical apart from the very slightly different shade of green. :mad:
Well that and the SC on ours. I don't mind to be honest - it's the first decent looking bit of wallabies related apparel ASICS have made in their two years of involvement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk