• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The new Wallaby jersey

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
I can't wait to see the Facebook comments when it goes official tomorrow

Better get screenshots before they all get deleted.

The actual picture of it is worse. The waves and sleeve stripes?? The collar looks poorly made also, like it isn't the right shape or something.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
That looks like a supporters one, doubt it's the one the Wallabies will be running out in. At least the colour is getting closer to gold.

Also I think the jersey will look substantially better when it's actually worn by a player.

Who cares what the players wear? I'm more concerned with the fans.

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
According to the colour swatch, this colour is called iron pyrite.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is actually a shade of slightly orangey yellow called "Gold" isn't there? Why don't they like using that? Does it not show up well in fabrics or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
The worse consequence of this 'Jersey' is something that most of you quite rightly haven't contemplated yet.
It's fairly unlikely but if we win the RWC then photos of Moore (probably) holding Bill aloft wearing that will go down in history. :-/

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
The worse consequence of this 'Jersey' is something that most of you quite rightly haven't contemplated yet.
It's fairly unlikely but if we win the RWC then photos of Moore (probably) holding Bill aloft wearing that will go down in history. :-/

To be honest, as much as this jersey invokes laughter, I wouldn't care if they made it pink if it meant we were going to win the WC.