• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Rugby Championship 2019

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Match schedule confirmed:

IMG_0851.PNG

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
Argies Brisbane. Other than that i cant see a win in there.
1/4.
Cheika will then flog them some mors and half the team will get to japan with torn calf muscles. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), Gits will start, Drew will be emergency ring in from the commentary box. Those 3 will have a threesome late one night, AACs wifes sister will film it. Itll leak.PI contingent will say theyre going to hell, so theyll all get runoff.
Last match in japan will have feature 15 english language school teachers who happen have aussie passports.
Bring it on

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
SA have included nine overseas-based players for a 26-man "alignment & conditioning" camp:

Forwards

Schalk Brits (Bulls), Marcell Coetzee (Ulster, Ireland), Lood de Jager (Bulls), Pieter-Steph du Toit (Stormers), Rynhardt Elstadt (Toulouse, France), Eben Etzebeth (Stormers), Steven Kitshoff (Stormers), Vincent Koch (Saracens, England), Siya Kolisi (Stormers), Frans Malherbe (Stormers), Malcolm Marx (Lions), Bongi Mbonambi (Stormers), Tendai Mtawarira (Sharks), Franco Mostert (Gloucester, England), Marvin Orie (Lions), Kwagga Smith (Lions)

Backs

Damian de Allende (Stormers), Faf de Klerk (Sale Sharks, England), Aphiwe Dyantyi (Lions), Elton Jantjies (Lions), Herschel Jantjies (Stormers), Cheslin Kolbe (Toulouse, France), Dillyn Lleyds (Stormers), Willie le Roux (Toyota Verblitz, Japan), Cobus Reinach (Northampton Saints, England), Frans Steyn (Montpellier, France)

Bulls & Sharks exiting Super Rugby at the QF stage has a bit of a silver lining in that Erasmus gets at least all his SA-based players for four weeks pre-TRC. Presumably those based in UK & France will be required back at their Clubs for pre-season commitments.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Fuck sake why do we have to play the Kiwi's so much. "Let's fuck their confidence hard, right before a World Cup".

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Fuck sake why do we have to play the Kiwi's so much. "Let's fuck their confidence hard, right before a World Cup".

Don't worry Derpus, I seriously doubt you will play against a full strength line up in Perth, can see ABs sending a few experimental players over there.

Tex

John Thornett (49)
I'm kinda excited about the international season, tbh. I've had access to legally streamed super rugby for the first time and have been able to watch all the Australian teams get around. We've got some good cattle available and should be feeling pretty optimistic about our chances.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I'm kinda excited about the international season, tbh. I've had access to legally streamed super rugby for the first time and have been able to watch all the Australian teams get around. We've got some good cattle available and should be feeling pretty optimistic about our chances.

Amen. Kayo has been a godsend. Well, not for my productivity. But how good is it watching every game, when you want and in high quality.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I have zero expectations, we may win the match @ Lang Park, that's about as good as it will get.
The Argies are looking damn good. Still looking forward to some proper test rugby though.

Even if we are as horrible as i expect, the WC should be great.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
The Argies are looking damn good. Still looking forward to some proper test rugby though.

Even if we are as horrible as i expect, the WC should be great.

Errr. Not so sure. Maybe because I am a lot older than you, therefore I have seen a lot more Wobblosses. My quota is full.

I have to admit that these days we record the games, and only watch them if we win. Saves a lot of time, and also a lot of blood pressure medication.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Eh, i dunno. If you modify your expectations to suit the team we have and not the team we had in '99 then the wins become pleasant surprises rather than the losses unpleasant ones.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
It will be big news if we beat South Africa at Ellis Park. We've won one out of 10 games there and it was in 1963.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
It is that magical time of the year again, when Auckland people get to shed their ugly duckling calipers and emerge from the chrysalis reborn, their butterfly wings affixed to the glorious swan that is The New Zealand Rugby Football All Blacks of New Zealand.

scientologykitchen.gif