• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby TV Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I dont mind Greg Martin. Goes ott but dont mind him. Not sure about Kafer. Of course 360 not likely to be of any great depth or interest.

Just make sure the Gr & G podcast keeps getting better. I'm completely confident we can do better than Fox. Possibly expand the podcast for visuals?

you're crazy if you think being able to see us will be popular with ANYONE.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
So I watched my first episode of Rugby 360 this morning. Not sure if this is a popular viewpoint but.......

I think it's great. Actual rugby analysis, good coverage of the issues and I think Kafer and Martin bounce off each other well.

Rugby HQ was a bit too scripted, a bit too heavy on montages and bland player interviews for mine. Rugby 360 has trimmed back all of that and now is just a couple of blokes talking rugby. Good to see the involvement of Payten and GeeRob too, I think they add a bit of punch.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
I don't mind 360 but I did enjoy the interst stories on grassroots rugby they occasional did on Rugby HQ

Caputo

Billy Sheehan (19)
Brumbies TV on One has thrown up a coincidence in that all the guests have scored tries.
Episode 1 prior to Game 1 - Guests Carter and Fardy
Episode 2 this week Tomane and Lealiifano
Might have players queued up to be interviewed by Stephanie Brantz

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Stephanie Brantz runs rings around any of the other tv show hosts. Intelligent and able to carry the show along at a good pace. Well worth watching if you happen to be in the catchment area.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
I watched Rugby 360 last night.

Thought the format was great

Bit of chat between Kafe and Marto (was very interesting Kafe being very open about his coaching career) Then segments with a couple of players (Phipps and Slips) then a couple of Journos.

It was entertaining and quite informative

PS Marto was even good:)

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Cant believe I would ever say this in regards to Marto but they seemed rushed to get through good informative, interesting content and discussion and need more air time.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well have to say after seeing 360 for the first time, I am impressed. A rugby show about rugby without too much buggering about, it will do me any old day!! I don't have to agree with the hosts opinions on everything, but just give me a show abut the game.

I personally will be watching it from now on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.