• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

This could have been rather awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pete88

That makes me want to fly Emirates, employees with a sense of humour/mischief.

Also good comments now that things have settled down from the Breadman. I like him, no doubt I will like him a lot less before long when he orchestrates some Welsh win(s?!) over the Wallabies.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
I was trying to think of something more awkward but all I could come up with was the irony of Nick Phipps not being allowed on a flight home because he wasn't listed as a passenger.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I recall sitting next to Tony Carrol on a flight to Sydney in 2009 (?) He was on his way down for Origin after being called into the Queensland Camp on late notice... nice guy. We watched top gear together and he shared his starburst with me.

....It was the greatest moment of my life....I've never been truly happy since. (queue touching montage of the Tunza and I)

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
I recall sitting next to Tony Carrol on a flight to Sydney in 2009 (?) He was on his way down for Origin after being called into the Queensland Camp on late notice... nice guy. We watched top gear together and he shared his starburst with me.

....It was the greatest moment of my life....I've never been truly happy since. (queue touching montage of the Tunza and I)

Ah yes I remember Tonie Carroll, had three goes at gouging a young Cowboy's eyes a few years back, but as he was a 'protected spicies', (Origin Player), nothing was done! Now what part of Queensland did he come from......was it the North Island, or the South Island?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.