• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Thread Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
We're building quite a collection of thread icons, I'm planning on getting icons to automagically sort and start a new row for each category, in order... Will need a lot of 40 x 40 icons with background transparency though!

I'm thinking

-International----
3N Wallabies Boks Blecks 6N Poms Frogs... Pacific Fiji Sam..

-Super 14-----
S14logo Tahs Reds Donkeys...

-Shute Shield----
ShuteShieldlogo Rats Uni Woodies...

-Brisbane Premiership---
BPLogo Wests Norths SouSouEasts...

-School--
GPS CAS...

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I was working on the Shute Shield before work went crazy. I can do it on about June 21, if you can wait.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Now I reckon we can re-use these icons in user signatures to show your team colours on the posts. 40x40 is a great size and fits nicely down there, I've integrated it into the test theme, now just need more icons..

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I'm pretty happy with this so have moved it into the live theme for Super 14 team and International Team.. if someone has the time to locate logo's for the remaining International, the Shute Shield and Brisbane Premiership teams that would save me some work ;)

International
Argentina
Canada
Fiji
Georgia
Japan
Romania
Russia
Samoa
Tonga
Uruguay
Usa

Shute Shield
Eastern Suburbs
Eastwood
Gordon
Manly
Northern Suburbs
Parramatta
Penrith
Randwick
Southern Districts
Sydney University
Warringah (I already have a Rats logo.. go
Warringah.png
)
West Harbour

Brisbane Premier
Brothers
Souths
Easts
Sunnybank
Breakers
Stingrays
GPS
University
Norths
Wests

cheezel

Bill Watson (15)
If you need help with making them, I'm happy to help. If we can get a collection of vector files, I can get photoshop to automatically resize and optimise them in a batch.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Nice! If you can batch it that would be awesome. I've been doing them all manually as I couldn't work out how to batch deleting any white to make the background transparent, and in some cases need to crop a fair bit to make them square and legible..

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
I have started working on the QLD Premier clubs, should have it done by tomorrow.

before I get too far into it, is the one attached OK?

Attachments

• Brothers_40x29.png
    Brothers_40x29.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 254

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Looks great mate, only thing is they have to be 40px wide, so I've been cropping the top / bottom to try and fill the square. I reckon if they're all the same width they sit nicely in the signature there.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
The Brisbane Premier ones are done, Moses is putting them up soon.

Is there any more that are needed, before my fully mad gimp skillz run out?

cheezel

Bill Watson (15)
Sorry guys, have been working far too much the past few days.

If you need anything done, let me know

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
G'Day Cheezel,
There's a few icons around the forum that are still showing up bloody blue, and my photoshop skillz are far too ordinary to fix them. Here's a bunch of them anyway:

edit_40b-hover.png

reply_40b-hover.png

quote_40b.png

multiquote_40b.png

ip-40b.png

add-infraction_sm-hover.png

report-40b-hover.png

firstnew.png

Status
Not open for further replies.