• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TSF Connection Problems

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Please dont use this thread as a bitching session.

Myself getting problems to connect over there and I know a lot of us posting on TSF aswell.

Is there only a kraai on my line or do the others have the same problem?

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
PaarlBok said:
Please dont use this thread as a bitching session.

Excellent point... Uncle NTA has the shotgun ready for those who do :) And yes I realise the irony of threatening to delete conversations about the Fern (Donsteppa knows what I'm talking 'bout :))

Scorz

Syd Malcolm (24)
Manawatu 6-5 over Wellington at half time :eek:

BOP 24 - 0 over Otago at halftime

Hawkes Bay won against Taranaki 18-14.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Scorz said:
Manawatu 6-5 over Wellington at half time :eek:

BOP 24 - 0 over Otago at halftime

Hawkes Bay won against Taranaki 18-14.
Thanks bru, I'll appreciate it. Not sure but I think we tipped the BoPigs? Manawatu over Wellington a surprise. Keep it up please.

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I think Bart and Kirwan bought a heap of high return CDOs from Lehman Bros and used TSF as security.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Getting worried now, got this message when trying to connect
"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare updatechatstats() (previously declared in /home/fhlinux161/d/daimenhutchison.com/user/htdocs/silverfern/smf/Sources/Load.php(1726) : eval()'d code:700) in /home/fhlinux161/d/daimenhutchison.com/user/htdocs/silverfern/smf/Sources/Load.php(1726) : eval()'d code on line 765
"

Sound fatal en volksvreemd to me. :nta:

D

Duluth

I know what the problem is but don't have access to the servers etc

It will be several hours at least.. we have to wait for someone in NZ to wake up

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Duluth said:
I know what the problem is but don't have access to the servers etc

It will be several hours at least.. we have to wait for someone in NZ to wake up
Thanks bru. Look like its sorted this morning. :thumb

J

Jury

Um - what the hell is going on over there? If Dons or Duluth swing by can you give us a hint about what's the haps?

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I was lurking and read Kirwan's thread on the matter - the hosting provider is blaming the version of the board software they're using so Kirwan changed it temporarily and is trying to get the previous theme happening to make it look good. So its blue for now but I think Kirwan will be having words with the host :)