• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TSF Ferners

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
I see on the Fern BB2007 is looking for tickets for the final, myself has been block out banned there, can someone please send him a PM there and ask to contact Oom Paarl. I am in the process to spread the word and see if I can help a Brute supporter in need.

Dont have his PM adress to contact the bastard. :'(

B

BillyWebb

I'll drop him a note.
Do you have tickets or are you trying to source them?

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
I dont have but I'll give it my best shot to get him some. Oom Paarl always try and help a real rugby supporter and him staying in Peru and coming here all the way for the CC final is worth my best shot.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
BillyWebb said:
I'll drop him a note.
Do you have tickets or are you trying to source them?
Saw you post one on TSF but havent heard anything. Anyway I had two losie tickets lined up for him but had to cancelled. Its a CC final and cant go on maybe.

B

BillyWebb

I've sent him 3 PM's and posted in the thread.
No response yet.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Oh well we gave it our best shot. There were Bulls supporters camping outside of Loftus from saturday as soon as they heard the final is on Loftus. he spilled losie tickets this time, so its his lost. I even went so far to send Bart a pm to try and get his PM adress and he is so busy with his Mr All Black competition and can only give it to me on monday. Unfortunately I cant ask for the tickets and tell the guys , hey I can only give you next week a reply. Usually your box holders want a immediate reply to settle their tickets.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Bill I see Os du Randt advertise for tickets for sale for late chargers to the final, please pass on to BB2007
Facebook
Ek sien baie van julle vra vir kaartjies vir Saterdag se game. Ek het gehoor van iemand wat julle kan kontak - hy is in Bloem en julle moet self die kaartjies by hom kan kom haal en betaal. Sy nr is 0834071110 (Nick). As ek dit nie mis het nie, is dit R500 per kaartjie.

Status
Not open for further replies.