• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2018

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
By the way, all we need is the Sharks to win tonight and the Canes at home next week! Then who knows, with justice if they won that a home final, but damn it with the lets give a prize for participating they could have to travel to play teams further down the ladder!!

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Geez you lot are hard markers, he missed lam once, which was down to great work by Jordie Barrett, delayed his pass so DMac started to turn in and then passed to Lam, actually most No13 thing I have seen jordie do, once you are unbalanced against lam that close he beats almost anyone!. Reminds me of everyone writing off Richie when he got beaten in same way by Tevita Li in 2015!
Yeah no one is really going to stop Lam five out with a bit of a wind up, it’s more just an observation that trying to shuffle guys around defensively rarely seems to work.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Sorry but that Crusaders lineout was a disgrace. Taylor stepped 2 metres off the mark and then threw it immediately straight down their side.

First try should never have been.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Gee Sharks have played poorly to be only down by 6. They do look good when they hold the ball (and they’ve tried their best not to hold it).

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Ref needs to tell Whitelock to get stuffed. He shouldn't be asking the ref "are we gonna have a look at that?" He should be telling the ref his option.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
After being screwed around for years by the All Blacks, I don't begrudge Todd one bit for going to Japan for earn some big cash during the RC. But Christ on a bike how fantastic would it be to see him take his rightful place as the test openside.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
shawks just couldnt seem to catch a break from the ref, Cantabs seemed to get away with all sorts of jammy interludes.
Shamefully found myself half rooting for the Shawks, for the good of all humanity mind you, as we were all in danger of TJ's diamond-hard stiffy drilling through to the centre of the earth and upsetting its axis, in turn potentially putting all human life at risk.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
shawks just couldnt seem to catch a break from the ref, Cantabs seemed to get away with all sorts of jammy interludes.

Shamefully found myself half rooting for the Shawks, for the good of all humanity mind you, as we were all in danger of TJ's diamond-hard stiffy drilling through to the centre of the earth and upsetting its axis, in turn potentially putting all human life at risk.

Surprised TJ's junk wasn't airlifted to Chiang Rai to drill down to that cave. I mean, plonk him there with a good bowl of pad thai and play old Crusaders VHS highlights and even Elon would have stayed the fuck away. "Whiiiiitelockkkkkkk".

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Shell Oil Announce "Explosion Of Interest" Centred in Christchurch, NZ

--NY Times--

Shell Oil have today announced there has been a "seismic explosion of interest" centred in Christchurch, NZ, an extraordinary event which is believed to be linked to the performance of the local rugby football team today.

A spokesman for Shell stated "suddenly the very core of the earth was at risk as a diamond-hard little drill bit stiffy began burrowing through the earth's core, we believe in direct correlation to the Canterbury Crusaders efforts in a rugby football match."

"We have isolated ground zero and can confirm it is a commentary booth housing a Mr Tony Johnstone of Christchurch, New Zealand. Our charts indicate his stiffy went sub-atomic for a short time as it began penetrating molten rock in what can only be described as a shrieking jitterbugging sexual frenzy that began to threaten the very stability of the earth's axis. Not to mention half the world's volcanic magma chambers were suddenly being doused in man-spooge cooling agent."
Shell-logo-1.jpg
"Take this blank cheque down there
and do not come back until you've
purchased the rights to that man's cock. "
--Shell Oil.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Shell Oil Announce "Explosion Of Interest" Centred in Christchurch, NZ

--NY Times--

Shell Oil have today announced there has been a "seismic explosion of interest" centred in Christchurch, NZ, an extraordinary event which is believed to be linked to the performance of the local rugby football team today.

A spokesman for Shell stated "suddenly the very core of the earth was at risk as a diamond-hard little drill bit stiffy began burrowing through the earth's core, we believe in direct correlation to the Canterbury Crusaders efforts in a rugby football match."

"We have isolated ground zero and can confirm it is a commentary booth housing a Mr Tony Johnstone of Christchurch, New Zealand. Our charts indicate his stiffy went sub-atomic for a short time as it began penetrating molten rock in what can only be described as a shrieking jitterbugging sexual frenzy that began to threaten the very stability of the earth's axis. Not to mention half the world's volcanic magma chambers were suddenly being doused in man-spooge cooling agent."
Shell-logo-1.jpg

"Take this blank cheque down there
and do not come back until you've
purchased the rights to that man's cock. "
--Shell Oil.

Did the drill-bit reach Synergy?

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)

Yes, I think that it's become necessary for the network to install an icebath and/or cold shower in the commentary box whenever TJ is calling either the ABs or Crusaders. Either that or have him call the game wearing boxing gloves.;)

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yes, I think that it's become necessary for the network to install an icebath and/or cold shower in the commentary box whenever TJ is calling either the ABs or Crusaders. Either that or have him call the game wearing boxing gloves.;)

Or a gimp mask.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
NZ teams beats SA team thanks to a biased ref. How fucking original. Suggestion: when the points margin is 30 maybe it's not the ref or a missed not-straight lineout throw early on.

Anyhoo, here's a chance to re-live some of that crap reffing:

Then there was this:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)

Dunno perhaps he could have Clark in there when he screaming Nairaaaaaaayvoooooo!!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
NZ teams beats SA team thanks to a biased ref. How fucking original. Suggestion: when the points margin is 30 maybe it's not the ref or a missed not-straight lineout throw early on.

Anyhoo, here's a chance to re-live some of that crap reffing:

]

C'mon WOB, you know it the only way any Kiwi team wins in here, it's not just Shiggins!!

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
C'mon WOB, you know it the only way any Kiwi team wins in here, it's not just Shiggins!!

Regarding the match in question, it was 2 Kiwis making the comments. So, I'm not sure what you mean by "in here". The rest of us were in TJ mitigation mode.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Regarding the match in question, it was 2 Kiwis making the comments. So, I'm not sure what you mean by "in here". The rest of us were in TJ mitigation mode.
Lighten up mate, I was referring to the kiwis that made the comments!! We got the the people that like to get stuck in when crusaders win same as Aus posters when Tahs win. In here I more meant in here in cyber world!!