• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2019

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Stormers forwards played well against the Hurrikane. The good news is that they can only play better with Ysterbeth back. He is the heart of our pack. The backline need a total change of personel. Fleck must leave his favourate players out and get the right starting backline. We need Willemse to start in 15, Leylds to the wing iso SP (costing us two tries on defense), Dan du Plessis in 12 and Stander in 10.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Call me biased but I just LOVE IT when the vaunted "Loftus faithful" get it handed back to them, right up the fucken clacka. Moping off home before the end of the game, "faithful" my arse

The Loftus faithful havent returned since 5 years back. NZ dont have any vokken faithfulls. Crowds of 5000 is big.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Assume the Crusaders will have their leading players back, where possible. That being the case, they'll just strangle or flat out steamroll the Hurricanes pack, depending on their mood. Stormers backline scores in multiples of three and concedes in multiplies of seven. Basic arithmetic says the Blues win. Don't even need to bother playing the match, really. Sharks are at home, so I guess they win. Jaguares because f*ck you Chufs.

Also a Blues win with a bonus point would put them four points behind the loser of Hurricanes/Crusaders Hurricanes with a game in hand (assuming they don't get a losing BP).

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
KRead returns after a four-month break:

Crusaders: David Havili, Braydon Ennor, Jack Goodhue, Ryan Crotty, George Bridge, Richie Mo'unga, Bryn Hall, Kieran Read, Matt Todd, Whetukamokamo Douglas,. Samuel Whitelock (captain), Scott Barrett, Michael Ala'alatoa, Codie Taylor, Harry Allan. Reserves: Andrew Makalio, George Bower, Oli Jager, Quinten Strange, Jordan Taufua, Mitchell Drummond, Brett Cameron, Will Jordan.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/s...ead-to-start-for-crusaders-against-hurricanes

No Dane Coles for 'canes, though, he's picked up a calf injury.

Hurricanes: Tiatia, Jordie Barrett, Matt Proctor, Ngani Laumape, Ben Lam, Beauden Barrett, TJ Perenara (c), Reed Prinsep, Ardie Savea, Vaea Fifita, Liam Mitchell, James Blackwell, Ben May, Ricky Riccitelli, Fraser Armstrong. Reserves: Asafo Aumua, Chris Eves, Jeffery Toomaga-Allen, Isaia Walker-Leawere, Du'Plessis Kirifi, Richard Judd, Jackson Garden-Bachop, Wes Goosen.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/s...rricanes-name-strong-team-for-crusaders-clash

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
Blues named.

SBW back (on the bench) - Otere gets the start. I wonder if SBW will take over captaincy in the second half as both co-captains are starting (Tuipulotu and Gibson) and may get replaced.

15 Melani Nanai, 14 Tanielu Tele’a, 13 TJ Faiane, 12 Ma’a Nonu, 11 Rieko Ioane, 10 Otere Black, 9 Jonathan Ruru; 8 Akira Ioane, 7 Blake Gibson, 6 Tom Robinson, 5 Gerard Cowley-Tuioti, 4 Patrick Tuipulotu, 3 Sione Mafileo, 2 James Parsons, 1. Alex Hodgman

Reserves: 16 Matt Moulds, 17 Karl Tu’inukuafe, 18 Ofa Tuungafasi, 19 Scott Scrafton, 20 Dalton Papalii, 21 Augustine Pulu, 22 Harry Plummer, 23 Sonny Bill Williams

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Looks a decent Blues team doesn't it Kiwi? I quite like the pack, and the Ranga at 6 is certainly a bloody good addition, he never stops, and have to add that I am pleased to see Akira is really starting to play to his potential, and starting to look like he maybe worthy of a Black jersey! Is it Conventry's coaching, or more I suspect he growing up and realising what is needed!