• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2019

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
FFitfa, far right, propping up his banjo as usual

Put in a solid opening minute, scored a try, what more d'ya want the poor cnut to do?

Actually I kept a fairly close eye on him last night & can't say his work rate blew me away. Good at what he does when he does it but probably doesn't do it often enough to be a Test 6.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well that was a shit performance, scoring a try in the opening minute doesn't mean you have to then fling the ball willy f***en nilly in the hope you will repeat it!! Geez there weren't too many that looked interested in any work tonight, the Jags just helped themselves to any ball on the ground because not too many Canes forwards were going to commit to it. Apart from Ardie and Aumua there wasn't a lot of go forward. Lineouts were a shambles, and watching closely after a while,I had the feeling the calls weren't being heard correctly as looked like lifters etc were still moving backwards as they were starting lift!!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Put in a solid opening minute, scored a try, what more d'ya want the poor cnut to do?

Actually I kept a fairly close eye on him last night & can't say his work rate blew me away. Good at what he does when he does it but probably doesn't do it often enough to be a Test 6.

Yep he reminds me of Akira playing last year, he just goes missing to much, definitely see why Squire has always been ahead of him, and why I think Frizell is now!!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
great just great Blues vs Chiefs and we get........ TONY FUCKING JOHNSTONE. If he hates them so much just choose another job instead of punishing us every fucken weekend with his sneering disdain for the Blues?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Blues probably still leading the comp in possession but theyre 98.2% ineffectual with it. They're like a dick that can't get a stiffy. "Well, on the bright side, you've been urinating well. It's mainly been dribbling all down your fucken leg but it is coming out. Moran."

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Blues lead 13-8 at 55 mins. I'm no mathematician but Byron has done his sums in the Pitcairns sand here and assures me there is a "numerical possibility" that the Auckland Blues could win a rugby football match here. I know, I am as shocked as you are.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ it helps when everyone's favorite TMO says "I'm fine with" a pretty fucking obvious knock on in the lead up to their last try........

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
I'm not a masochist, so only tuned in at the end to see the Blues match winning scrum near their own line. Sounds like Jackson was being his usual chaotic evil self, albeit with the Blues somehow managing a net gain in decisions from him.

But this is the Blues in a derby match.

Thus I don't care if it's the greatest home town refereeing performance since Apartheid South Africa, when Afri van Der Kaaner --headmaster of Grey's College, and 7th generation alumni -- refereed the Grey's College U12's soccer team to a 20-0 win over the All Blacks.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
mY STREAMING antenna percjhed in Byron's bumcrack was playing up so it was all a bit jumpy to me, plus I7ve imbibed 1 litre of Ladies Lo-Lite Lezbo Lager and am now watseted so whateves

DOWNTOWN ONEHUNGA SALETES YOU,, HOMETOWN WACKO JACKO

training_wheelie_zps85f25f31.gif

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
How did Scrafton go? I have him paired with Tuipulotu as the Blues top locking duo, but this season it's been Goodhue and Cowley-Tuioti rotating the second slot. Hoping he did enough to change that for the final few weeks.....

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
How did Scrafton go? I have him paired with Tuipulotu as the Blues top locking duo, but this season it's been Goodhue and Cowley-Tuioti rotating the second slot. Hoping he did enough to change that for the final few weeks...

Scrafton was excellent. Try saving tackle, high involvement, high accuracy.

Other standouts were Plummer, Akira, Nanai, Clarke and Ofa.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Typical Highlanders, score a try, then old captain Brick Hands himself drops the restart, the winger subsequently rushes up on defence for no reason whatsoever, and they let in a try 1 minute before the half. Just bloody do as the Crusaders do already! How hard is that? Fucking NOT HARD, just basics.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
Would love to see a yellow card still given for the deliberate knock down even though they scored. Offence still happened.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Would love to see a yellow card still given for the deliberate knock down even though they scored. Offence still happened.

Yeah, not sure why it wasn't. Professional knock on artist that Franklin. (although the ref just evened it up)

Amongst a slew of fantastic options, NOW I've truly seen the dumbest mistake of the season. Tomkinson getting tackled then remembering he is actually in SEAL training and crawling towards a penalty and a deserved mush in the face.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
This is why the Highlanders are shit. Score points, then from the kick-off, give them the ball back 25m out. Absolute stupidity.

Win the ball off a turn off, lose the ball 3 phases later with a half-assed offload. Why am I watching?

Tomkinson needs to be fucking hooked. Absolute muppet trying to put hits on.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
The ref really has made some absolute clangers. The definition of an obstruction led to the Lions going 60 metres. They scored from the resulting territory.