• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2020

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Loss Bleus may struggle to not win from here. Starting to get the rub of the green, too & could be 15 v 13 if 'canes keep doing what they're doing. TJP can shake his head all he likes but they're playing with fire here.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Ffsita gone, 13 v 15 for most of what's left & surely Loss Bleus take the three & close it out* from here. Three taken, 17-15.

* sorry, momentarily forgot it was Loss Bleus out there then remembered that they don't do "close it out" it's either crash on through or crash & burn, innit :).

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
PT will seal it, YC is just gravy. 12 v 15, has there ever been such a thing?

Edit: zer0, I think it's time for you to start considering the possibility that Loss Bleus might actually win this :)

Edit the second: we also have to consider the possibility that Loss Bleus might actually be a half-way decent rugby football team with a realistic chance of playing semi-final footy. Weirder shit has happened.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Honestly couldn't care less about bonus points at this point. Hell, I'd probably be going full Larkham and drop goaling it dead just to kill time.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Have tentatively taken the first steps towards putting out feelers in regards to initiating the groundwork for preparations to brace myself for my first viewing of the Super Rugby table since 2012.

Please wish me well, this is a huge step for me. Godspeed the vortex.

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
I'll take it.

Blues did well to hang in there during the first half.

Canes lost the plot second half but they were cynical all night.

The second huge win for the Blues in a row. Awesome.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Have tentatively taken the first steps towards putting out feelers in regards to initiating the groundwork for preparations to brace myself for my first viewing of the Super Rugby table since 2012.

Please wish me well, this is a huge step for me. Godspeed the vortex.

Baby steps, Dismal, baby steps.