• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Underbelly 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Haven't seen it. Not going to see it.

But I'm interested in the tit count. I heard things are a bit quiet so far. Which is odd for a show set in Kings Cross. Moses, any updates?

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Scarfman said:
Haven't seen it. Not going to see it.

But I'm interested in the tit count. I heard things are a bit quiet so far. Which is odd for a show set in Kings Cross. Moses, any updates?

Ill be very concerned if this is an odd number...

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
There were a few on last night, maybe 5 pair?

Anyone keen to take over the good work at http://www.underbellyboobs.wordpress.com ? Interestingly the site got 1400 hits yesterday, so fair to say it's busier that G&GR! I would love to keep fighting the good fight, just don't have the time at the moment...

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
I wouldnt be so down on yourself Moses. This site has quite a few tits. And they can be seen most days.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
TheRiddler said:
I wouldnt be so down on yourself Moses. This site has quite a few tits. And they can be seen most days.

Boom-tish!!! Nice work, Riddler.
And yes, I realise I probably am one of them!

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
just caught a few episodes of this today, the production quality and actual story is terrible, they have short cutted pretty much everything they can and the group of washed up hacks playing the corrupt police unit hopefully are being directed to overact or else its honestly one of the worst collective performances ive ever seen.

the cut scenes to make up for the lack action and to pad out scenes with music to actually make people emote something towards it are up there with just about the lowest forms of production value in a 'true life' story you could possibly go to.

on top of it, one of the girls i have known since i was 6 and i feel like im perving on a sister, just terrible.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Almost finished watching Underbelly 1 on DVD with the pommy Mrs Gagger. She's hooked and is now talking like Roberta, Carl Williams 'wife'.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
i heard the other day that one of the detectives that worked on the case said his portrail in underbelly was "hit and miss, on occasion the actor strung together a full sentence or ate a meal with salad, something the real carl would never have done."

Status
Not open for further replies.