• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Uni food: food thats so bad, its great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
share this with ou, coz as a uni student, you have to eat this stuff, just tried it

a Big Mac (bad enough)

with the beef patties replaced with McChicken burger patties

result=awesomness in the mouth

....probs the runs all day....

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
Re: Uni food: the Big McChick

dude, some of that looks horrible, yet oh so awesome, the "pizza shrimp roll" makes me understand why the japanese are "testing" whales so much

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)

got carried away on youtube, the oreo pizza looks awful, but the sausage roll pizza kinda makes sense in a way. there is some stuff on there i dont even understand what it is, but still, awesome.

Grandmaster Flash

Johnnie Wallace (23)

I had the Ultimate Angus from HJ's the other day, was a seriously heavy meal packed into a relatively small bun. The original single-pattie Angry Angus was far superior.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)

man vs food is a great show, the one with the hot wings is still the personal fave.

that website made me so hungry.

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo

i've heard of abominations which surpass the turducken, ive also heard someone makes them during christmas in the mountains for people

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)

matty_k said:
The best I found was this site.
The Turducken King
You can pre order one for Christmas.

I also found some vegans whining about The Turducken King's product
http://suicidefood.blogspot.com/2007/09/turducken-king.html

Personally I don't they are trying hard enough with the turducken. There are so many more animals that you could use.

Yeah, and the stuffing solution for the innermost chicken hasn't really been sorted. You could fit a couple of quails I guess.

Anyone know what that French delicacy where the force feed a duck/goose so that it's extremely fat is called?

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo

fois gras

dw, the vegans and vegetarians will die soon, break their bones because of low bone density...

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member

DPK said:
Yeah, and the stuffing solution for the innermost chicken hasn't really been sorted. You could fit a couple of quails I guess.

There is also the spatchcock, poussin, pheasant, squab, Guinea Fowl...
But do we have to stick with birds.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
matty_k said:
DPK said:

There is also the spatchcock, poussin, pheasant, squab, Guinea Fowl...
But do we have to stick with birds.

liver? kidney?

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
When I saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be a discussion on the merits of the fare served up at the "birthplace of Australian rugby". Of course, everyone knows that the BBQ offerings from the "heartland of Australian" rugby are much tastier, very good for your health and often cooked by an amazing chef ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.