• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Vid: Best Fails of 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
For me it's the fuckwit that gets run over twice by the pickup trucks

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
My Fav's:
  • skateboard jump into path of oncoming car (karma)
  • little kid sling fling into wall (just because those two bigger kids are SO in trouble)
  • guy doing stoppie sending trike/van thing into wall (nicely unexpected carnage)
  • dude punching and being pwned by speed sign (what a dick)
  • rowing machine dude for sure - how can he NOT know that he's doing it wrong? (I pity is wife)
  • kitchen bench/oven plank fail person (because plankers deserve pain and humiliation)
  • sandwich board sign kicking fall over tangled in my own stupid man
  • rapelling soldier faceplant cliff indestructo guy (I may be unconscious, but I will complete my mission)
  • pedestrian crossing insurance claim "the car hit me, sir" guy (for his low impact skills and follow through committment to the scam)
  • bike jump crash blonde (she's hardcore and her friends are like "wah?")
  • moped sand hill piledriver guy (it was never going to end well, but that was unexpected)
  • kick down the door soldier man (cuz he knows only one way to open a damn door)

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
The lady who walks into the fountain because she is to engrossed in what she is doing on her phone is pretty good to.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
That guys youtube channels are a fantastic way to spend a stupidly large number of hours on youtube. He has a compilation of golf cart and razor scooter fails that are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.