• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

VOTING: Most one-eyed poster 1 of 2

The Cyclops Award for most one-eyed poster.

• Slim

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Qwerty51

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Bruce Ross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waratahjesus

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Scotty

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Shiggins

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Scarfman

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Paarlbok

• Scott Allen

• Mudskipper

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
ONLY VOTE ONCE IN BOTH OF THE ONE-EYED POSTER OF THE YEAR THREADS!

The Cyclops Award for most one-eyed poster.

Nominees in thread 2 of 2 are:

Brumbieman

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
As I said in the nominations thread, I'm no longer the most one-eyed Brumbies' fan on the board so I'm surprised by the amount of votes so far.........

I think WJ would've easily taken out this award if he hadn't of departed........

It seems like his spin is a distant memory.........

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
As I said in the nominations thread, I'm no longer the most one-eyed Brumbies' fan on the board so I'm surprised by the amount of votes so far...

Agreed. People are selecting you on 2011 form. Your 2012 form should have seen you relegated to the bench of the One- Eyed Keyboard Warriors XV.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
As I said in the nominations thread, I'm no longer the most one-eyed Brumbies' fan on the board so I'm surprised by the amount of votes so far...

I think WJ would've easily taken out this award if he hadn't of departed....

It seems like his spin is a distant memory...
I miss him - where is he? If he hadn't had that picture of him sitting on Foley's lap I'd say he was Foley.
He would be unstoppable at this point of 2013 if he were still here!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I miss him - where is he? If he hadn't had that picture of him sitting on Foley's lap I'd say he was Foley.
He would be unstoppable at this point of 2013 if he were still here!

WJ came to the Sydney Christmas drinks last year. He's been reading the forums but not posting for the last few months.

I imagine he's taken a break from posting to ready himself for a massive season of Waratahs related posting in 2013.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Guys, leave these for voting, not discussion. There was plenty of opportunity for discussion in the nomination process.

Status
Not open for further replies.