• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wales play at home every 8 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Ok, so I've just read that the IRB are seriously considering to give Wales home games at the beloved Millennium Stadium during the 2015 Rugby World Cup. Strange considering how many times in the past this has happened already and there is an obvious pattern here.

It would seem the RFU asked for this for geographical reasons, but it is quite convenient from a financial standpoint as well. Is it not?

S

spooony

Always been the case. When World Cup is in Europe. The 5 nations usually get a game. Normally not that home team but other teams playing there

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Ok, so I've just read that the IRB are seriously considering to give Wales home games at the beloved Millennium Stadium during the 2015 Rugby World Cup. Strange considering how many times in the past this has happened already and there is an obvious pattern here.

It would seem the RFU asked for this for geographical reasons, but it is quite convenient from a financial standpoint as well. Is it not?
never done them any good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.