• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies have a drinking problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Wow. Hope it's explained how the sanctions were worked out.

The list of offenders is as interesting as who wasn't involved.

Too many Tahs. They wouldn't pull this crap with Chieks.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
The night before a game, that's rugby league stupid....actually it's worse then that.

They all deserved sanctions, all should have been fined as well.

What a disgrace.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The night before a game, that's rugby league stupid..actually it's worse then that.

They all deserved sanctions, all should have been fined as well.

What a disgrace.

The story suggested it happened last Tuesday.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

Cat_A

Arch Winning (36)
It was the Tuesday night. They would've known by then who was starting against Ireland. And still...

T

TOCC

Disappointing but good to see a high standard upheld..

Gotta feel for the blokes who aren't even on the bench though lol.. Has Harris even seen the bench on this tour?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
In a way I'm secretly happy that it is some of who I would consider the back seat of the bus boys that are getting into "mischief". They have earned a right to play up more so than those who have been getting into the news for all the wrong reasons over the last few years.

With QC (Quade Cooper) as the sole muppeteer left (and probalby about to have his muppeteer club membership revoked), it is good to see the he is not among those names mentioned. While he has undoubtably come a long way since Quadegate, one wonders about the negative impact on the team (and QC (Quade Cooper)) when all four muppeteers were around.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Nice typo in the 2nd paragraph of the article. Would be a pretty strange bench with 4 props on it.

Some would say it would be a sin not to go out for a few drinks in Dublin the night before your day off in the lead up to a game in the Guinness series of November Internationals. But I guess some guys went too far and Link had to put his foot down or risk undermining his authority.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Tread carefully, folks.
Also - I have changed the thread title for starters - not sure what that other shit was about.
Cooper, JOC (James O'Connor) & Beale? Seem to never end this. Oom Lee to sort them out. Kamp Staaldraad the way to go.

D

daz

Cooper, JOC (James O'Connor) & Beale? Seem to never end this. Oom Lee to sort them out. Kamp Staaldraad the way to go.

Cooper was not sanctioned, and with Beale and JOC (James O'Connor) gone, I'd say it actually has ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.