• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v All Blacks 20th October MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Is there any one of the starting 15 other than Timani who hasn't got at least one point? Says something either about the posters or about the type of game it was.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
A 3 for Hooper???? Really? Ten minutes in the bin, and points scored against us while he was off? He's not wearing a blue jersey yet.

He's not the only one who has given Hooper 3 points. If WJ (and others) thought that Hooper deserved 3 points, then so be it. It is his opinion, and he is more than entitled to it. Anyway, this thread is not the place for arguing, I'll see myself out.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
1. Sharpe
2. Harris
3. Taps

HM Palu, TPN (despite the couple of drops) & Douglas. Gave us some real physical presence and go forward. Scrum got much better when Kepu came on.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
This thread isn't for discussing the merits of how people have handed out their points.
It is their own opinion and you have live with it if it doesn't agree with yours.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
3 Palu - Gave the backrow a really good balance
2 Douglas - Smashes the breakdown and works hard in defence
1 Tapuai - Looked to put the outside man in space

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
3. Sharpe - inspirational, led from the front
2. Tapuai - showed good strength in contact and contained Conrad Smith
1. Harris - generally safe game, good defensively and superb goalkicking.

Thought Palu and Douglas were strong as well.

Reido

Sydney Middleton (9)
This thread isn't for discussing the merits of how people have handed out their points.
It is their own opinion and you have live with it if it doesn't agree with yours.
Then why would it be in a discussion forum. The "Have a Rank" is not up for discussion, it's give a guy a thumbs up or not. If this topic wasn't up for discussion, there would not be a reply button on people's comments. I asked a simple question. If my view is different than another persons, why can I not ask them how they came to their conclusion? Maybe my view will change after listening to WJ's points and reasoning.

People are becoming too sensitive on these boards and it is really ruining how discussions are progressing here. If people got out of their little bubbles and realized that not every comment isn't an attack on them and because someone has a different point of view, it doesn't make them a troll. Let's all harden up a little and accept one anothers points of view as just that and not criticism. If we don't, we will all be growing vaginas by the turn of the decade as we are all starting to act like chicks. I'm off my soap box now. :)

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
it's a voting thread. If folks want to discuss whys/wherefors they can start a thread for it. But I like the way you're thinking!

Scotty

David Codey (61)
It seems there is more rules handed out each day around here. Anyway:

3 Sharpe
2 Slipper
1 Harris

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
3 Sharpe
2 Harris
1 Cummins

HM Beale and Phipps worked well together again, I think Phipps did well with all the presure he was under.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
3. Douglas
2. Harris
1. TPN - a few droped balls but his tackling and ball-running was great.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
What is it with our players that are good ball runners, but bad a ball security? Digby, Taf often make good metres then cough it up!

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
What is it with our players that are good ball runners, but bad a ball security? Digby, Taf often make good metres then cough it up!

No discussion on the 3-2-1 thread please guys, keep it confined to the match thread.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)

It's that pesky "sweaty ball" Scotty.

BTW, anyone who hasn't included Harris in their 3,2,1, wasn't watching the same match as Mrs D and I. 5/5 for 15/18 points takes me back to my (much critisized) comments a few months ago, of Aussie Mike's ability to "win you a match"! My other nomination would go to all the members of the front row.

Status
Not open for further replies.