• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies vs England, Sydney, 3rd Test, 25 June @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
He is hardly on his Pat Malone! There are scores of couch coaches here that not only can see alternative realities, but also know better than the professional coaching and selection staff!

My investment portfolio could use some of their insight to be sure.

It's very easy to justify or criticise decisions / selections after the event

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Great work as usual force fan.
So out of interest, if we picked the forwards based purely on statistics, who would fill positions 4-8? (I left the front row out as they really select themselves and scrummaging ability is more important than playing stats)

Purely on SR2016 stats? And possibly untested at Test level.....

Coleman
Simmons

Fardy
Gill
Browning

RJHiggins12

Frank Row (1)
Hey all, I am a rugby player visitn from the States with the girlfriend. Any bars/pubs/restaurants that are great in particular for pre and post match? We have tickets to the game and are staying in Darlinghurst so we can walk to the game.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Hey all, I am a rugby player visitn from the States with the girlfriend. Any bars/pubs/restaurants that are great in particular for pre and post match? We have tickets to the game and are staying in Darlinghurst so we can walk to the game.

Just go for a walk along Oxford Street and pick one, they'll all be overflowing!

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member

Pubs with this flag in Darlinghurst aren't usually rugby pubs
290396F000000578-3125676-image-a-56_1434414532906.jpg

The Taphouse will be good and on the way to the ground

http://thelocal.com.au/darlinghurst/

bigmac

Billy Sheehan (19)
Paddington is a good spot for pubs. Next to darlinghurst

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.