• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
How about you all stop with this rubbish?
Cyclo, how about rigging up a new cesspool-type category where people can let it all out and have a massive online stoush?​
Bit of conflict, always good for boosting site traffic.​
insulterror.png

S

sidelineview

Yeah good idea.
Leave it alone and leave the bloke's personal life and views alone and let him get on with what he's paid to do: to play footy.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
On the contrary: following rugby in this country is irrational.
Supporting a group of men who play like 10 year olds and behave more poorly is also irrational.

What is the alternative? From the long standing supporter's point of view? There have been darker days than these, my friend. Believe it or not. I was at the SCG when the Wobbs played France - Michael Cleary's last Test match in the code. There were about 7000 at the game. France won. The five eighth, as we called them back then, Guy Camberabero (sp?) three droppies.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
What is the alternative? From the long standing supporter's point of view? There have been darker days than these, my friend. Believe it or not. I was at the SCG when the Wobbs played France - Michael Cleary's last Test match in the code. There were about 7000 at the game. France won. The five eighth, as we called them back then, Guy Camberabero (sp?) three droppies.
Wasn’t the lowest ebb losing to Tonga?

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Wasn’t the lowest ebb losing to Tonga?

The lowest ebb for me was the resignation of Link and the retention of Hooper and Beale in the manner it occurred. It demonstrated like the Banking Royal Commission how corrupt and ethically bankrupt the organisation is. Why should we be surprised that the players take their pay and bonuses like Bankers, regardless of results and even when they send their businesses bankrupt they will get their pay day. Then again Pulver & JON..........

Status
Not open for further replies.