• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's surprising to see such a long term signing for a player like that, but understandable when you take into account his wife's netball career........... and lack of his brand of crazy house in the south of France.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I’m liking the approach to grounds for 2019. Enough that you never know, I might return to some rugby games.

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
Given where our fans are based. Lol. It's not like Moore Park is an attendance golden egg. The alleged attendance was 12k for the home QF but given how the sides looked on TV, 5k of them must have been lining up for a beer or piss for much of the match.

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
I love crowd size truthers who only watched a game on TV and pretty much just saw footage of one side of the ground.

Keep your knickers on, it was a joke. I don't have a strong emotional interest in the accuracy of the Tah's published crowd number and have no reason to believe it wasn't correct.

Warpath

Billy Sheehan (19)
so tahs backs could look like this with Sefa

9.Phipps
10. Foley
11. Clark
12. Beale
13. Rona
14. Naivalu
15. Folau

thats 6/8 current wallabies, would be good, sefa should consider going

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
I am curious when the Tahs are going to finalize their squad. A few players have gone and still no replacements named.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
I am curious when the Tahs are going to finalize their squad. A few players have gone and still no replacements named.

I wish our squads were named like the NZ squads. I understand the reason why that doesn't happen however it would still be nice.

It would also be nice if they named the teams by a standard time each week (not just certain hours before kick off) during the competition and while we are at it injury news like in the NFL.

Keep people informed and engaged.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Pre Season training at the moment with a wider squad. They would be looking in that squad for someone to put their hand up. Depending on what positions they are trying to fill.

Do you know how many players they need to sign and what positions?

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Pre Season training at the moment with a wider squad. They would be looking in that squad for someone to put their hand up. Depending on what positions they are trying to fill.

Do you know how many players they need to sign and what positions?

Gibson said he had four first grade spots left not sure if that included EPS etc. He was looking at a prop or a lock not both which is what we need with Tom out and no go forward.

It must mean that some of the others haven't been named that are staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.