• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2021

Crashy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Its a big IF, but it will be interesting to see who comes back to Australia if the Wallabies keep improving and winning more games.
I can only think that blokes like Beale who fucked off at the first sniff of contract $ isses will be feeling a teeny bit envious of the joy this current crop of youngsters appear to have playing test rugby.
Think Rodda and a few others have fucked their careers good and proper with such short term thinking.....

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
On the Waratahs thread I'd hope it was something to do with the Tahs improved performances, results etc that would entice them back. A lot of any players enticed back by our hoped for improvement in the Wallabies could be, and probably would be, attracted to some of the other franchises.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
On the Waratahs thread I'd hope it was something to do with the Tahs improved performances, results etc that would entice them back. A lot of any players enticed back by our hoped for improvement in the Wallabies could be, and probably would be, attracted to some of the other franchises.
Thanks for the valuable, and not at all snide, contribution the the thread.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby...tago-to-book-a-spot-in-the-championship-final

The hero of the night was Waratahs-bound lock Sam Caird, who galloped through a hole in the Otago defence after 72 minutes to put Sam Nock over for the game-defining try.

1605863716916.jpg

@3:14

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Rugby Ruckus newsletter has another kiwi lock rumoured to be joining the tahs. No name given.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Preseason started today. Photo of Will Harris and Jeremy Williams on Tahs Facebook so both must be staying.