• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Reds, round 18, Saturday 13 June @ SFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
This thread is for discussing this match only

The Rules
  1. Do not give scores for any other match from this round until 24 hours after the last game!
  2. Do not discuss other matches in detail.
  3. Good hearted banter is encouraged but trolling is not allowed.
  4. Be respectful to posters, players, coaches and match officials.
  5. Go the Tahs!

Breaches of the rules will be handled by the Mod Team.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Many (northern) Reds supporters have declined to travel to Sydney the last few years to support their team at Homebush. Understandable. This year, however, the match is at Moore Park. No excuses, boys and girls, we expect a healthy contingent from north of the border for the Reds' last match of the year.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
No excuses except that we've still got RG as coach.

But for the die-hard fan, it could very well be the last chance to see any of Horwill, Hanson, Genia or Cooper in Red. Probably Graham's last go in the coaches box too.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Just got the repair bill on my Nikon 28-70 F2.8. I'M SO DEFINITELY OUT!

T

TOCC

This game is literally walking distance from me, undecided if I have a pre-arranged prior engagement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Just got the repair bill on my Nikon 28-70 F2.8. I'M SO DEFINITELY OUT!

If you'd said that two months ago, when I used to work for Canon, I'd have told you that you should have gotten a Canon (plus I used to have a rather large staff discount, to boot).

Now, I can be honest and say that Canon are screwed, so enjoy your Nikon.

Oh, the game? Don't know if I'll be going; Reds will get flogged and I can't walk to the SFS from my home.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
You're aware those big shiny things we have down here are called buses, and you only need a bit of spare change to ride on one?

Walk to Concord West, train to Central, then decision of walk vs bus. All to be paid for separate to the ticket. Bleh.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hah, forgot about that. I train it every day to work now, so it'd actually all be free for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.