• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Reds Pre Game Drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

HodgoBerro

Bill Watson (15)
Wasn't sure where to put this thread - but if it has to be moved that's fine.

Anyone keen for a few drinks before the game on Saturday?

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
Anyone keen for a few drinks before the game on Saturday?

I'm sure that warathjesus will be good for "a few drinks before the game on Saturday". We just don't know with whom. He might be sharing a hip flask with Foles to steady the nerves.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
I will be at Dick's Hotel (Beattie street) for lunch and then have to meet some others at the pub near the olympic railway station...... Not knowing Sydney I am hoping I don't get lost!

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I will be at Dick's Hotel (Beattie street) for lunch and then have to meet some others at the pub near the olympic railway station...... Not knowing Sydney I am hoping I don't get lost!
dick's is a good pub (pretty sure Balmain are leaving from there to go out to the stadium), but I'd be leaving a shitload of time if you plan on getting to the Olympic stadium from there by public transport

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
dick's is a good pub (pretty sure Balmain are leaving from there to go out to the stadium), but I'd be leaving a shitload of time if you plan on getting to the Olympic stadium from there by public transport

Yeah, apparently they are running a bus from Dick's to the game. Thinking that I will just have to meet the others after....

Status
Not open for further replies.