• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Reds - Round 1 - 2012R01

Status
Not open for further replies.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
If Cater is such a big mouth on the field, why can't he defend himself off the field. He needs big brother Drew to come to his defence? What a bunch of tossers. I think I like the AB's more than the Tahs now..........no I don't......

After Quade baited, hit, kneed richie while he was prone and acted like a dick he didn't defend himself. Do you like quade more than Carter?

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Drew should have done the same.

In reality, this is Digbys fault, he was involved in the original incident and then again in blabbing about it to the media breaking the trusts of age old gentlemens agreements in the age old adage of "what happens on the field" ihopehe sleeps well at night. Bastard

Reido

Sydney Middleton (9)
After Quade baited, hit, kneed richie while he was prone and acted like a dick he didn't defend himself. Do you like quade more than Carter?
Again, Quade's knee to McCaw's head was in retaliation to McCaw punching him in the face earlier in the game. Justifiable if you ask me. The difference between Quade's indiscretion in Honker's was that the game was OVER, apart from the winning conversion. Carter celebrated 45 seconds too early and now he has egg on his face. If any one else did it, they would deserve the same wrap.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Drew should have done the same.

maybe, but Martin wouldn't and decided to make an issue of it.

So Drew has the right to comment.

and we end up in that mighty journalistic spiral down the toilet.

Reactions: BPC
Status
Not open for further replies.