• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Watch Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Hey guys, I know Eurosport covers alot of the World Tours. But I was wondering if anyone knows a good live internet streaming site where I could watch events like the Clasica San Sebastian.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Do you have Foxtel? I watched the Clásica de San Sebastián on EuroSport last year. Haven't checked if they are showing it again this year.

There are always plenty of live streams around, though. Often it is the only way to watch - e.g. Strade Bianchi. www.cyclingfans.com is a great place to start looking.

I hope to get around to writing a preview on tomorrow's Clásica de San Sebastián sometime today. Hopefully!

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
I just submitted a preview on it earlier today. It has a really good line up of riders, pretty keen for it.
Thanks for that link aswell, I was hoping Eurosport would show it but I cant seem to find it.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Another place to find live streams is the www.cyclingnews.com forum after the live coverage starts - guys in there normally post links to live streams, but they tend to be in Italian or Flemish or some Euro language.

EuroSport seems to just have women's tennis on their shedule.

SBS somtimes have an Australian stream at http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/ and because of that block EuroSport showing it in Aus. Can't find anything about San Sebastian on the SBS page though.

Shame that Gilbert isn't defending his title, but he hasn't been on form this year anyway.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Oh, and there's always cycling torrents if you ever want to watch it after. Can take a day or two for someone to upload it though.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Cheers for that mate, hopefully I can get a hold of a good one.
It's more for the Classics races, don't think many are being telivised on Eurosport.

Status
Not open for further replies.