• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wedding Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Ok so this wedding I'm going to in Sydney in a couple of weeks, I'm MC. I've done it a couple of times before as well as a Best Man speech.

One of the MC speeches and the Best Man speech was for basically the same crowd that will be at this wedding, so I am looking for something new.

Any ideas as to gags, or otherwise, that you've used or seen used and works? Cheers.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
A few months back I was the best man at a friend's wedding and did the best man speech, which went pretty well. If you want, I can PM you my speech. I need to type it up anyway as they've wanted to get it for months.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Noddy said:
Ok so this wedding I'm going to in Sydney in a couple of weeks, I'm MC. I've done it a couple of times before as well as a Best Man speech.

One of the MC speeches and the Best Man speech was for basically the same crowd that will be at this wedding, so I am looking for something new.

Any ideas as to gags, or otherwise, that you've used or seen used and works? Cheers.
I thought the Force front row were pretty funny.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Sure you'll find some good applicable jokes on the jokes thread. Mainlanders ones sure may do the trick. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.