• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
perhaps a little bit of hyperbole in some of the descriptions TOCC,but nevertheless he is a character & a great promoter of the code-and a bloody good player!

Nipper

Ward Prentice (10)
Also do you believe that Hogdson is the best flanker with the Wallaby jersey?

Strangely you forgot to mention Drew Mitchell. Is Cummins better than Mitchell? I don't think so

My top Aussie wingers:

1- Henry Speight
2- Israel Folau (He can play at winger)
3- JOC (James O'Connor)
4- AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
5- Drew Mitchell
6- Digby Ioane
7- Cummins/Tomane

Heh... I'm surprised you don't have Rod Davies up there as well!

Let's see Hunt play one Super Rugby match before you start the coronation ceremony, OK? He didn't exactly light up the Heineken Cup, did he? I recall him doing OK, but certainly not "crushing" anything.

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
Im just looking for a force fans perspective, does this seem like your best XV for next season:

1. Cowan 2. Charles 3. Faulkner 4. Coleman 5. Wykes 6. Cottrell 7. Hodgson 8. McCalman 9. Mathewson 10. Ebersohn 11. Cummins 12. Godwin
13. Rasolea 14. Nikoro 15. Morohan

16. Tessman 17. Heiberg 18. Hoskins 19. Mafi 20. Alcock 21. Prior 22. Holmes 23. Brache

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Im just looking for a force fans perspective, does this seem like your best XV for next season:

1. Cowan 2. Charles 3. Faulkner 4. Coleman 5. Wykes 6. Cottrell 7. Hodgson 8. McCalman 9. Mathewson 10. Ebersohn 11. Cummins 12. Godwin
13. Rasolea 14. Nikoro 15. Morohan

16. Tessman 17. Heiberg 18. Hoskins 19. Mafi 20. Alcock 21. Prior 22. Holmes 23. Brache
Pretty much it but DHP would be in front of Nikoro.

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
Also do you believe that Hogdson is the best flanker with the Wallaby jersey?

Strangely you forgot to mention Drew Mitchell. Is Cummins better than Mitchell? I don't think so

My top Aussie wingers:

1- Henry Speight
2- Israel Folau (He can play at winger)
3- JOC (James O'Connor)
4- AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
5- Drew Mitchell
6- Digby Ioane
7- Cummins/Tomane
Speight had a poor EOYT. At international level he is not ahead of Cummins.
JOC (James O'Connor) is a wing to compliment Cummins not compete with him. They play different positions.
Folau is a fullback. He can play wing but the two aren't competing for a spot.
Mitchell and Ioane don't play in Australia and are unlikely to do so again.
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) I will give you.
Cummins is way ahead of Tomane.

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
Cowen
Charles
Faulkner
Wykes
Coleman
Cottrell
Hodgson
McCalman
Matheson
Ebersohn
Cummins
Godwin
Rasolea
Morahan
DHP

Tessman
Hoskins
Heiburg
Steen lamp
Stander
Prior
Holmes
Brache

Or something like that.

We need some more props in the roster.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Thats a pretty good team. Really like the backrow - would love to see Cottrell kick on this year after the injury set back last year.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Reckon Van Wyk will be the reserve LHP and Hoskins the reserve THP. Not much depth there. But that is true across Aussie rugby. Adam Coleman at TH Lock. Also reckon horses for courses between Mafi and Cottrell. Mafi would most likely be on the bench as a lock when not starting once he is fit. I reckon he could make more impact than most of our other locks. Definitely DHP at 15- Morahan was pretty average there until he ended up getting replaced by Jayden Hayward.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Stander over Alcock if their form is about equal. Carries harder, or as hard as Alcock can for his size, and was destructive at the breakdowns this year.

But he will probably start at 6, and Cottrell at 8 when the season starts anyway, with Wallabies like McCalman rested and all.

M

Moono75

Stander over Alcock if their form is about equal. Carries harder, or as hard as Alcock can for his size, and was destructive at the breakdowns this year.

But he will probably start at 6, and Cottrell at 8 when the season starts anyway, with Wallabies like McCalman rested and all.
Come on you know the Force won't have to rest McCalman because Cliffy Palu will be back starting for the Wallabies.....he's a Tah....its pre-ordained ;)

T

TOCC

I think Steve Mafi is a good addition and actually think its a real shame that he has been capped for Tonga, with Higgers leaving he might have had a chance to play for the Wallabies in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.