• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Thank Goodness Jono Lance looking like back from injury....Most Oz rugby supporters want the Force to do well this season (read like me) as most realise having Force around important for national game status for Rugby in this country and growth of the game.....and Jono Lance provides key depth for a critical position......

Would love to see the Force kick arse this season...

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
This is the starting team to play the Rebels on Monday how's the backline!
Western Force v Melbourne Rebels
Monday, 6 February at 5:30pm (3:30pm AWST)
Bond University

Pek Cowan
Heath Tessmann
Shambeckler Vui
Matt Philip
Ross Haylett-Petty
Kane Koteka
Richard Hardwick
Brynard Stander
Ryan Louwrens
Jono Lance
Chance Peni
Bill Meakes
Curtis Rona
Luke Morahan
Dane Haylett-Petty

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
I rate Matt Phillip. Probably not as your key set piece lock though.

With your locks and Shambeckler, who's a bit green, you might battle at scrum time.

T

TOCC

Great to see Lance back, need a quality 5/8 to make the most of those outside backs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

N

NTT

Matwijow has had neck surgery after a training injury and will miss the whole season.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Matwijow and Cottrell both out for the season..........

Naisarani should see plenty of game time.

T

TOCC

Very disappointing for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

N

NTT

Cottrell is out with the same injury that kept him out of the NRC.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Matt Hodgson just did his hammy in the tens

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That is a bugger- but I feel like it was going to happen to the old warhorse in the first few weeks anyway. I wonder if they will use Dickie Hardwick or Kane Koteka to replace him.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Hi guys - we are still looking for a few people to write on Western Force previews and match reviews and especially Sandgropers, because we have only one WA writer at the moment.

Just one week - writing the preview and match report for the same week - is all we ask.

But you don't have to be a local to help out - we have many out-of-state people who have already volunteered.

Thanks everybody; just send me a convo - or just mention it here - and I will give you the details.

Reactions: mst
Status
Not open for further replies.