• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force v Fijian Drua Saturday 11 May, 7:55pm WST

drewprint

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
The idea that one person can be ahead of another based on being outplayed in one game is so flawed. It’s about consistency with the body of work. Is Wright out because Mark N (Nawaqanitawase) comprehensively outplayed him last night? No way. I’m not even advocating for Smith over Canham here - they’ve both put forward a good case this year.

Neo

Peter Burge (5)
More on topic, Rodda has looked good since coming back. Yet to see this match however, but would love to see him back in gold.
He was very ordinary. Knocked it on multiple times on a simple carry. Can’t see him getting any more than minimum chips when his contract is up.

Thalium

Fred Wood (13)
Poolman gets a start and hasn't shown he is ready for super rugby. Was really hoping he could show something we haven't seen from him
I think they have been easing him into super rugby and this was a good game for him to experience the physicality. He did put a good amount of defensive pressure on the Drua. They tried a few times to kick the kick through/over play for him he has the potential to be an awesome high flyer the kid is 6 foot 5!!!

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
The idea that one person can be ahead of another based on being outplayed in one game is so flawed. It’s about consistency with the body of work. Is Wright out because Mark N (Nawaqanitawase) (Nawaqanitawase) comprehensively outplayed him last night? No way. I’m not even advocating for Smith over Canham here - they’ve both put forward a good case this year.
True drewpoint, but Canham's body of work has been all season long while Smith has come to some prominence only in the last couple of weeks. I am adamant that Canham's form puts him well in front of Smith atm.

EDIT : thanks TSR for the reminder.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I think they have been easing him into super rugby and this was a good game for him to experience the physicality. He did put a good amount of defensive pressure on the Drua. They tried a few times to kick the kick through/over play for him he has the potential to be an awesome high flyer the kid is 6 foot 5!!!
He he has the frame. Isn't this his second season ?

WFDS

Herbert Moran (7)
Hoiles is a whiny little bitch tho...
Hoiles is the new Kearns! Myopic Randwick w@nker!!!! I pray he is commentating when we hammer the Tahs next week!!!

Jono Lance must have been choking on his microphone

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Great win and jump 3 places on the ladder. Based on that performance and being at home again they should belt the Tahs this week but we all know consistency and the Force don't go hand in hand. Highlanders have a bit of a gap in 7th now so probably best hope now is sneaking 8th spot.