• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

When Rocky returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Who goes where?

Does Brown go to the bench or Palu? Both Brown & Palu will be in the 22 but then who get's dropped from the bench I would expect Pocock to keep his spot & Waugh to be dropped.

Mumm will cover the locks so does this mean we will have a 5-2 split all year?

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
First thing is that Rocky goes to the bench to get his legs back.

Cliffy started at Eden Park and will start again in his second game back. After that, if Dingo thinks that he's had enough time on the park since his comeback but still isn't doing enough, things may change for the following 3N game. Otherwise, he's a starting player, not an impact player against opponents who are tired - he makes them get tired.

I don't think you play 3 fetchers in a 22 against the Boks as you may against NZ; so Waugh should drop out.

T

The Amazing Tah-Man

I assume we're judging the bench purely on asthetic value? A more reliable way to fill up the bench is would be on how well they cut oranges, based on the way Dingo Deans uses them.

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
Elsom will be assessed by the Wallabies' medical staff when the team returns from South Africa next week to determine when he will be fit to play.

But Randwick has a bye on Saturday week, which means Elsom would have to go into the All Blacks Test cold, which may not sit well with Deans.

Might have to give Rocky a call and see if he is available to play subbies. We have a big potential relegation batle match that week and could do with an extra player or two.

P

Patto

the gambler said:
Might have to give Rocky a call and see if he is available to play subbies. We have a big potential relegation batle match that week and could do with an extra player or two.

Gambler,
Would love to see Rocky and some of his super mates at Subbies level. Amazing the raw talent at that level. Rocky would prevail but would know he had a contest till the fitness told.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised to see him wander out at Coogee in the next week or so for half a game

Status
Not open for further replies.