• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Where are you watching the two final games if you're not at the actual game

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
I am a little undecided on where i will be watching the game. A couple of mates are trying to work out where we should go to witness the Wallabies win Bill.

We are in Sydney, but hey let's turn this into a thread about what you are planning ie Pubs or Barbies etc etc...

Carn Gold

A

Army_Gav

Come down to Melbourne, hang out with the Aussie (& expat Safffer come Aussie) contingent of the Army, we love to have a good time.

Turf Bar all day sir!

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
At our home on the Gold Coast. No point in going to any of the local rugby clubs as Wobs supporters would be outnumbered 2:1 by Kiwis. We all know that some of them are bloody bad losers, and even worse (annoying and abusive) winners!! We've had some long trips back to the coast on the train after a Reds or Wallabies loss at Suncorp Stadium! Enjoy the match wherever you end up watching!

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Sitting at home in Laguna Beach - a long way from my real home.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=354+l...guna+Beach,+California+92651&t=h&z=16&vpsrc=0

When I left Australia 11 years ago, we were the world champs. After 11 years away in the US we are finally returning to Brisbane to in January. It has been a long time coming and I do miss home - particularly at times like this. Hoping that when I return, we will once again be the reigning world champs.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
The Alex in Leura, with a loyal - and totally disgusted - contingent.

Three cheers for the Alex, who played SuperRugby and test rugby all year, in a heavily rugby league area. Goodonya guys.

Antony

Alex Ross (28)
I'm going to the bronze game, but is anyone hitting a pub in auckland for the final? I don't live there, so don't really know the spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.