• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Where's Cyclo?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Cyclo has abandoned us.
He hates us.
Hates the Sydney wankers.
Hates the Queensland boofheads.
Hates Perth.
Hates the Force
Hates the foreigners.
Hates the mandrakes, the gimps, the hired hands.
Hates the children.
Hates us all.
Hates Shiggers.
Hates Akira.
Hates Chieka, the sun, the moon and Wollongong.
Hates the ref.
Hates Wayne Gunston.
Hates life.
Even hates his fucken boat.

VVN.gif
Cyclo in non-forus mode.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
"Qwerty" was a telegraphed gimmick account, put in place purely to power the conflict turbines. It was obvious. I knew instantly because I helped build the fucking things.

waterneg.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dear Web Blog

Oh hay guyz. Cyclo here. I recently started a new job at Gunston and Gunston Heavy Industries. It is my job to man the self-help desk. All hands to the pump!

gameplat_zps6dzo1uvg.jpg

Righto.

More later.

--Cyclo.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ Can't find the post ('twas one of yours, though) but does this mean he's finished reading Byron's bedtime story ("Book of Blues Happy Endings 2010-2018" IIRC)?

Or has Byron got out of his cage so Cyclo's come out of seclusion to hunt him down & smite him before he unleashes sundry plagues of epic proportion?

Time will no doubt tell........

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Byron's bedtime story ("Book of Blues Happy Endings 2010-2018" IIRC)

They won't be troubling the publishers with new editions to include 2019 after the spectacular brainshart last night versus the Reds.

"And then the heroic Blues managed the clock in the last 5 minutes and staunchly held the defensive line, thinking clearly, working for each other, yes kiddies, a dovetailing concertina of symbiotic harmony, a cool-headed machination of precise oh, oh, FUCK they've just stuffed it all up, AGAIN, FFS, CLOSE YOUR EYES CHILDREN YOU LITTLE SHITS."