• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Where's Cyclo?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Cyclo blowing up on facebook.....
cyclofb.png

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dear Web Blog.

Hay guyz, Cyclo here again.

Apologies for my absence from the forii.

Been golfing.

tenor.gif

It took me 3 days to complete 9 holes.

Confession time, I had too much absinthe to drink. I slept where I fell then woke up and kept swinging. Golf swinging.

While I was asleep some people playing through used my face to tee up their balls. I have almost no teeth left now.

On the bright side, I did post a PB (that means "Personal Best" in golfing parlance) for the 9 holes.

Very proud.

More later.

-C.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dear Web Blog.

Decided to relocate the house.

Was getting a bit bored with the view.

Contacted Gunston House Relocations Inc and they promptly fiddled with the dam upstream a bit and before you knew it, we were on our way!

Thank you, Gunstons!

-Cyclo.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Dear Web Blog.

Decided to relocate the house.

Was getting a bit bored with the view.

Contacted Gunston House Relocations Inc and they promptly fiddled with the dam upstream a bit and before you knew it, we were on our way!

Thank you, Gunstons!

-Cyclo.
Once it settled at the coast, BOOMFA!
Prime beachfront views.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dear Cyclo,

Is there any GAGR bandwidth limit to how many Akira Ioane GIF's I could possibly make?

giphy.gif

Didn't think so.

Thanks mate.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dear Cyclo,

You want me to keep PM'ing you the Auckland Blues 2022 home and away schedule on a daily basis?

giphy.gif

Should I switch to a weekly basis?

giphy.gif

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Dear Cyclo,

You want me to keep PM'ing you the Auckland Blues 2022 home and away schedule on a daily basis?

giphy.gif

Should I switch to a weekly basis?

giphy.gif
Pffft, we all know you have no concept of days in the permanent darkness of Gagger's Abyss. Be thankful we left you a dial-up modem. And a Shiggins doll.